Livitrans is a newly built train connecting Hanoi and Sapa. It is considered one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam with its equipment equivalent to a high-class hotel.
The train is a joint venture between Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industry Corporation and Vietnam Railway Corporation which officially starts its operation on 1st September 2007.
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 wooden carriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to 15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. The train will feature sleeping carriage with 2 berths, 4 berths and 6 berths, a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board, etc... of aviation standards. Passengers will be also offered drinks, confectionery and newspapers for free.
With friendly staff and high class services, Livitrans Express Train will surely bring you a memorial trip to Sapa.
* Hanoi at 20:40pm to Laocai at 5:30am
* Laocai at 19:30pm to Hanoi at 4:30am
* Private Vip cabin 2 berths at US$ 165 are per person for return
* Wooden deluxe cabin 4 berths at US$ 62 are per person for return
* Superior cabin 6 berths at US$ 46 are per person for return
* Free picking up from Hanoi to Train Station
* One way ticket are available
* Ticket price does not include meals