We welcome children on our trips and have introduced the following guidelines to ensure the best possible experience both for the children and the rest of the group members:
1. Please see our Intrepid Family and Short Break Adventure itineraries which have many options suitable for younger children.
2. For the majority of our trips the minimum age for children is 12. A minimum age of 18 applies to many of our Overland Adventures, while a minimum age of 5 applies to our Family trips.
3. Children 12 - 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult traveller who is responsible for the child's day to day care.
4. A maximum of 3 children per adult traveller applies on our non-family trips.
5. If there is a group of 3 consisting of 2 adults with 1 child, it may not be possible to obtain triple rooms. In such cases, one of the adults will share with the child and the other adult will share with another adult
passenger in the group. In the case of 2 adults travelling with 2 children, for safety reasons 1 adult must share with 1 child at all times.