SAPA MEDIUM TREKKING - 3 DAYS/ 4NIGHTS
The breathtaking mountain scenery and the colorful weekend are highlights of Sapa although the conditions are very basic. Get off the beaten track and walk through villages where ethnic minorities.Visit the H'mong living in wooden and bamboo houses, Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge and enjoy visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings. That is what Smile Tourist wants to give you in this trip.
* Visit Black H’mong in Cat Cat village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the Past.
* Visit TaVan village of Dzay ethnic.
* Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces.
* GiangTaChai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests.
* Silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge.
Day 1: Laocai - Sapa -Catcat village - Tavan Village
Day 2: TaVan -GiangTaChai
Day 3: Sapa Tour - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi
Night 1: HANOI -LAOCAI
Pick up by Smile Tourist’s car at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 1: LAOCAI - SAPA -CATCAT VILLAGE - TAVAN VILLAGE (B, L, D)
Picked up at Laocai Station early in the morning by our bus. Arrive at Sapa round 8:00; Breakfast. Start at 11:00 by jeep or van to the first village of the black H'mong (Catcat), walk around visiting people in the village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the old days. Take the paths along the valleys between mountains to get to Laochai village. Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces. Visit the H'mong living in wooden and bamboo houses. Continue going to Tavan village to visit the Dzay minority. Stay the night in Tavan village at a Dzay family. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay. Overnight in home stay at Tavan village.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: TAVAN -GIANGTACHAI (B, L, D)
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Breakfast, take the road to GiangTaChai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross MuongHoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek - Supan village of the H'mong. Get back to Sapa by jeep. On the way back, enjoy visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings. Overnight in hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: SAPA - HANOI (B, L, D)
Breakfast, free to explore the town. Lunch and check out hotel. In the afternoon, take bus to get to Laocai Station for the night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on the train.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: HANOI
Getting back to Hanoi from Sapa trip so early at around 5:00, taxi to hotel on your own. Tour ends.
* Smile Tourist can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
* Our prices are competitive while you are offered services worth every money of yours.
* Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
* At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
* Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
* Private car pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station and back.
* All meals on the tour (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
* Local English speaking guide, other languages upon your request
* Entrance fees
* Security permits.
* Purified water and wet towel
* Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
* Returns train tickets in 04 berths cabinet, A/C Wooden Soft sleeper
* Transport by private Jeep or Car as tour program.
* Phone calls
* Other private expenses
What to bring:
* Sun Block
* Wide brim hat
* Camera + Film
* Comfortable shoes
* Rain gear
* Warm clothes
* Insect Repellent
* Original Passport