Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty is of more than 1500square km. This picturesque "Dragon descending to the sea" Bay has 1,969 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. Emeraude Cruises launched this Emeraude on 16 Dec 2003, the first ever luxury cruise ship designed as a direct inspiration from the past and built in Vietnam. Holiday-makers on Emeraude will cruise around scenic, memorable and beautiful Halong Bay
EMERAUDE CRUISE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Day 1: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY(B,L,D)
08.30-13.00: Pickup by private car at your hotel about 8.30. Spend 3 hour sight seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city. Arrive at Emeraude Pier just before 12.00 AM. Welcome by Emeraude staff and embark with the shuttle boat for short transfer (approximately 5 minutes) to the Emeraude. Welcome cocktail and check-in on board the Emeraude
13.00-16.00: Cruise on the Emeraude on Halong Bay passing by some of the most scenic locations including Yen Ngua, Con Coc mountains and a floating village. Vietnamese buffet lunch is served in the Emeraude restaurant from 13.00-14.30. Followed by an excursion to Sungsot Grotto (Grotto of Surprises) with optional guide to the grotto. En-route, enjoy the view from the sun deck, or relax for professional massage (this optional service is not include in our quote). Continue cruising on Halong bay
16.00-18.30: Anchor near Trinh Nu & Hang Trong caves. Swimming, Kayaking if weather permitted (Kayaking is optional, so not included in our service)
19.00-21.00: Vietnamese buffet dinner is served in the Emeraude dinning room. The Emeraude anchored between breathtaking Trinh Nu and Hang Trong Cave. Accommodation and overnight on board.
Day 2: EMERAUDE CRUISE – HA LONG BAY(B)
Early moring-07.00: Attend in a Tai chi course to relax yourself in the early morning of
Orient or wake up early to see Sunrise.
07.00-09.00: The Emeraude sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay heading for Halong city, it is your time to take breakfast with European buffet breakfast at the Emeraude restaurant.
09.00-09.30: Check out of cabin.
09.30-10.00: Transfer by shuttle boat to Emeraude Pier. Pick-up by our car.
10.30 Drive back to Hanoi
14.00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi.
- ANNUAL CLOSING: 15 June - 15 July
- Our costs are Net including Tax and Service charge
- Baby under 2: No charge. Child from 2-12: only 1 child allowed with extra bed added: 70USD/child.
- Single supplement is a must for odd group for single room.
- Cost for extension 1 night at Halong bay is 30US$/group (car only).
- Cost for guide escort Hanoi - Halong Bay and return: 40 US$/group
- Compulsory Gala Dinner for 24 Dec and 31 Dec : 25% surcharge of total cost
- Private car or van with driver, gasoline.
- Accommodation in luxury AC en-suite 10m2 cabin with twin/double basic.
- Welcome cocktail on Arrival, Vietnamese buffet lunch and dinner on first day.
- European breakfast buffet in the next day.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay.
- Free use of swimming equipment, Tai Chi Class
- Private Emeraude boat
- Drinks, Barbecue, Tips, Extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
o Kayaking service, Guided excursion to Sung sot grotto
o Professional massage
o Two Bars, Souvenir shop, Light Entertainment
EMERAUDE HISTORY & SERVICES
- French owner, Eric Merlin, accidentally discovered the existence of a magnificent fleet of four single-wheeled paddle steamers - Emeraude, Perle, Saphir and Rubis, operating in Halong & Vietnam from 1906 to 1945 from a black and white postcard he bought in France! With inspiration from these historic steamers, Emeraude has been designed in the traditional of the grand steamers of yesteryear and its refined interior decor will bring you back to the old-world charm of the colonial era while maintaining modern standards of comfort and safety to make your cruises as enjoyable as possible. Lead by Captain Jaques Lefur and General Manager, Bertrand Fromm, the 35 multilingual members crew is well trained in safety and service requirements.
- Emeraude is a 55m length steamer boat features 3 decks, 38 full view cabins & 1 suite, a 80-seat restaurant, 2 bars, shops, massage rooms, swimming platform, entertainment completion.
- From the 350m2 open upper sun deck, passengers can enjoy a soothing foot massage while sipping a refreshing cocktail and gazing at the rock formations reflected in the crystal clear water of the bay. The Emeraude’s huge paddle wheel opens to reveal a swimming deck offering passengers the opportunity to swim in the calm waters of the bay surrounded by the majestic scenery. At dawn, that most magical time as the sun rises, the soft and graceful movements of a Tai chi class on.
- The Emeraude’s restaurant offers delicious, freshly caught local seafood and other specialties. While enjoying breathtaking views of the bay, passengers can enjoy the simple and honest flavors.