VietNam travel news
Promotions & Hot Deals now !
At an elevation of 1,600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam's northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups, each wearing traditional and colorful attire.
SAPA HOMESTAY ADVENTURE 3 NIGHTS 2 DAYS
8.00pm – Tour guide pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai (cabin withsoft sleeper and air-conditioning). Arrive Lao Cai 5:30 or 6:00am
5.30am – Arrive in Lao Cai. The car ride uphill to Sa Pa takes a little over an hour, giving you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. You’ll have breakfast in a local Restaurant.
After the breakfast we continue to visit Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where we also have short break near by a hanging brigde made from cane and a beautiful waterfall. The Red Dao women have very colorful red embroidery and coins on their clothing. On their head they wear a red scarf. Some of the women have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Zao Legend.
- 01 night sleep in homestay in Sapa
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- 02 nights in Sleeper cabin on train for two ways
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring ?
How to start ?
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival)