VietNam travel news
Promotions & Hot Deals now !
Explore the city at your leisure, and then enjoy a romantic pampering package, which includes a massage, more champagne, candles and rose petals. In the beach side town of Nha Trang, swim, enjoy water sports, or just laze by the pool of your luxury resort, with a sunset cocktail cruise, and a private day cruise with fresh seafood lunch served at an island restaurant. An isolated and pristine beach, and stunning resort awaits you in Quy Nhon, before you head to the magical and historic World Heritage town of Hoi An. Time maybe for a romantic dinner at one of the many gourmet riverside restaurants, or a seafood feast at the nearby beach. In Hanoi you will be transferred from the airport to your luxury hotel in the heart of the romantic French Quarter. Close by are many of the famous sights of this elegant city, which you can explore at your leisure.
Group Size: Minimum 02 Pax
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
The Tour Inclusion
- 13 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City- Nha Trang, Da Nang- Hanoi , including domestic airport taxes.
- Boat cruises as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
The Tour Exclusion
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
What to bring ?