Halong Bay is a renowned destination to be explored. Syrena Cruise combines Vietnamese style with modern-day luxury. Together they are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing holiday. Past emperors of Vietnam visited the waters of the Bay in various wooden junks of impeccable designs. Our Cruise Boats are recreated from the original designs of these junks and almost a century later you too can embark on a voyage through the waters of Halong Bay. Reside in one of 34 luxurious cabins or suites, wine and dine in style and enjoy an exhilarating array of onboard activities.
SYRENA CRUISE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Day 1: HA NOI - HA LONG (B,L,D)
8.30AM: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Halong Bay11:45 Embarkation at Syrena Harbor
12:15 Check in whilst enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:00 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay at the same time admiring the fascinating rock formations in the Bay. Cruise to Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village.
14:30 Arrive at Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village.
Visit the Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village by a traditionally woven boat rowed by a local boatman for a period of one hour. During the trip, you will meet see the how the locals live. You will pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre.
15:30 Back to the boat and continue cruising to the Titop Island. Foot reflexology and massage services are available on the boat.
15:45 Arrive at Ti Top Island. There are 2 programs to choose from at this time. 1st option is a 45 minute kayaking program to the nearby Luon Cave and surrounding waters. The fee for kayaking is $10 per person unless already booked as part of your package. Bottled drinking water is supplied. The 2nd option is to visit the Ti Top Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the Rock to the top of the island for photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on this island.
17:15 Back to the Cruises, during this time wine tasting and cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck.
19:15 Dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese Fusion cuisine.
20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 2100 hrs. Board and card games are accessible or join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. Foot reflexology & massage services will also be available.
21:00 Happy hour - Buy one drink get one free (wine excluded). We will then cruise to our overnight anchorage near Trong Cave. End of the program of the day
Day 2: HA LONG BAY- HA NOI (B)
06:30 Coffee, tea and pastries will be served in the dining room.
07:00 Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck in 30 minutes.
07:45 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour around for approximately 45 minutes.
08:45 Upon return to the boat, take time to freshen up and check out of the cabins. Please leave your luggage outside your cabins (staff will then transfer to our pier upon arrival for you). Depart for Syrena pier.
09:30 Enjoy breakfast buffet or set menu served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
10:00 Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:00 Arrive at Syrena pier.
- 01 night on Boat cruises as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring ?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...