VietNam travel news
Promotions & Hot Deals now !
Awesome scenery - Great view from the summit - Challenging trails & Fully supported: Hanoi - Sapa - Fansipan Mt. - Sapa - Hanoi. A 3-day tour with 2-day climbing Mt. Fansipan.
Arrive in Lao Cai around 5.30 am. We will take 1hr bus ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride give you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa Town we have breakfast in local restaurant. Free time for the rest of the day to explore the town.
In the morning, we travel by car toward the Silver Waterfall where we will be able to take a short walk to the waterfall. We will then drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there we can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning view of the Binh Lu valley. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, we will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a good lunch. With new energy we start ascending as well as descending towards the campsite. En route we will have opportunity to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa Area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. We will arrive to the campsite at 2900m ASL in the late afternoon. Now it is time to relax and enjoy a well prepared dinner.
After having breakfast, we climb to the top, where we can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful senescence. You will then trek through rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch. After lunch, you start your journey back. You follow the trail as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until you meet your car, which is there to take you back to Sapa. In the afternoon you will arrive back in Sapa, where you can celebrate your achievement, taking shower and relax until transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi early morning. Tour ends
- 03 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view and home- stay with daily breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not ncessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Sleeper cabin on train for two ways
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program
What to bring ?