VietNam travel news
Promotions & Hot Deals now !
Day 1: HA NOI OR HO CHI MINH FLY TO HUE(B,L)
Departure from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City by air to Hue. Upon arrive to Hue, you will be welcomed by our guide with private transfer to hotel in the city center for check into your hotel and enjoy city tour in the afternoon to visit Hue Citadel, tour start at 14.30 and end at 16.30. You'll be picked up to visit Imperial Citadel, once the seat of the Emperors of the powerful Nguyen Dynasty that ruled Vietnam from 1802 to 1945. You’ll begin with a stroll around the area between the Citadel’s massive walls and the defensive moat, now filled with lotus flowers. You’ll then enter via the Noon Gate to wander around the Thai Hoa Palace, the Pavilion housing the Nine Urns of the Nguyen rulers, and the remains of the Royal Palaces.16.30 - 17.30: You'll visit the bustling Dong Ba market, which is one of the most famous markets in the Centre areas. At night overnight in hotel in Hue.
Day 2: HUE CITADEL(B,L,D)
7.30 - 8.30: Breakfast at your hotel. 8.30 - 10.00: You'll be taken by car to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, a tranquil pagoda in the banks of the Perfume River.10.00 - 12.00: Take a cruise along the Perfume River to the Royal Tombs of Minh Mang, the most majestic emperor and a staunch follower of Confucianism with many wives, concubines and a small army of children.12.00 - 13.30: Drive back to Hue for lunch at a typical Vietnamese restaurant.13.30 - 16.45: In the afternoon, you'll drive to visit Royal Tu Duc tomb, the "poet Emperor", is set in an elegant garden with a magnificent lake and pavilion complex and the Royal Khai Dinh tomb is an unprepossessing concrete construction on the side of a wide valley. In the evening, you'll sit down for dinner in the pleasant surroundings and a comfortable atmosphere of another of the garden houses. The garden houses are a unique feature of Hue. The houses are traditional, privately owned, and set in attractive formal gardens. At night: overnight in hotel in Hue.
Day 3:HUE- A PRIVATE TRANSFER TO HOI AN(B,L)
7.30 - 8.30: Breakfast at your hotel, you'll then be picked up to travel to Hoi An.
Day 4: HOI AN – MY SON(B,L)
8.00 - 8.30: Breakfast at your hotel. 8.30 - 11.15: Drive to visit the World Heritage My Son Sanctuary, the guide will show you the remains of the remarkable brick towers, and explain their origins and purpose.11.15 - 12.00: You'll return to Hoi An. Rest of day will be free perhaps to stroll around the Old Quarter of relax on the beach. At night: overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 5: HOI AN – TRA QUE VILLAGE(B,L)
8:00: Ride a bicycle to a local farm in Tra Que village. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden and join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Continue doing activities such as: raking, sowing,watering greens, picking greens and many more gardening activities. Then spend the rest of the morning working the land in the time honoured way,before breaking to prepare lunch with a local family. After your lunch and the exertions of the morning, take an even more traditional Vietnamese post-prandial nap before learning how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Day 6: HOI AN – DA NANG – FLY TO HA NOI OR HO CHI MINH(B)
After breakfast, time for relax and prepare for check out before our guide & private car pick up & transfer you direct to Da Nang Airport to see you off on your journey home or more visit other part of Vietnam Country. End of tour itinerary!
- 05 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City- Hue, Da Nang- Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city, including domestic airport taxes.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
What to bring ?