HO CHI MINH CITY FULL DAY TOUR
- The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Cholon, including the Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market - a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here.
- Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
Come back your hotel.
- Private car/van
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Reasonable supply of bottled water
- Soft drink
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses