Hanoi Sheraton Hotel is surrounded lush garden, sweeping lawns and tranquil courtyards and on the picturesque shore of Ha Noi's West Lake, the Sheraton is just about 10 minutes drive from the city centre and the Old Quarter.
The hotel’s architecture is a combining Hanoi local cultural features with a French colonial influence to soften its appearance. The uneasy juxtaposition of a cluster of Asian style serves to emphasise the main building's bland facade.
The lobby is imposing with a large stained-glass cupola as its centerpiece. It's a spacious area and well furnished.
There is a large Oven D’Or international restaurant with extensive buffet meals. In front of the main entrance is the Hemisphere's restaurant, providing an inviting ambience and innovative Vietnamese cuisine. For a more intimate dining experience, you can sit on the terrace overlooking West Lake.
The gardens on the lake side of the hotel around the swimming pool area are laid out with lush tropical plants and trees providing an attractive backdrop for photographs for the many couples who choose the hotel for their wedding receptions.
The Sheraton boasts 299 spacious rooms and suites. All of them are well appointed with high quality fixtures, fittings, soft furnishings and oversize beds. However, although the accommodation is indisputably comfortable and opulent, it seems to lack character.
In general, the Sheraton offers comfortable accommodation and good facilities. It’s a good choice for visitors who don't place a premium on a city centre location.
• Executive: 106 queen beds or twin bedrooms, located from the third to the 15th floor with garden view.
• Preferred: 88 queen beds or twin bedrooms, located from the third to the 15th floor with lake/city view or river view.
• Club floor: 89 rooms from the 16th floor/higher with benefit check-in/out at the Club Floor Reception, complimentary buffet breakfast in the Club lobby, complimentary refreshments, pre-dinner cocktails in the evening, complimentary 1 hour use of meeting room.
• Suite: 16 suites with one living room and one bedroom with king size bed. Guests who stay in Suites can enjoy all the benefits of Club floor guests.
- Satellite television
- Shower or bath
- Bath with shower
- Bath + separate shower
- Personal safety box
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Laptop connection
- Free broadband access
- Extra bed
- Child's cot: on request
Additional room facilities:
high quality bathrobes
- Outdoor pool
- Non-smoking floor(s) 5
- Pool/beach bar
- Non-smoking rooms only: N/A
- Fitness/health centre
- Vietnamese/Asian restaurant
- International restaurant
- Patisserie/coffee shop/cafe
- Business centre