VietNam travel news
Promotions & Hot Deals now !
Drive to the UNESCO World Heritage listed Ha Long Bay for an overnight cruise through thousands of limestone islands on a traditional ‘junk’. Explore caves, kayak in secluded lagoons and sunbathe on the deck. In the evening enjoy a seafood dinner before retiring to your cabin for the nights.
Soak up the culture of Vietnam whilst enjoying one of the most beautiful coastlines in Asia. This fourteen day trip includes stays in the capital Hanoi and cosmopolitan Ho Chi Minh City, with beautiful beaches and bays along the way.
Day 1: HA NOI ARRIVAL(D)
You will be greeted at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Depending on when you arrive activities can be arranged for the rest of the day.
Day 2: HA NOI- HA LONG BAY(B,L,D)
Drive to the UNESCO World Heritage listed Halong Bay for an overnight cruise through thousands of limestone islands on a traditional ‘junk’. Explore caves, kayak in secluded lagoons and sunbathe on the deck. In the evening enjoy a seafood dinner before retiring to your cabin for the night.
Day 3: HA LONG BAY- HA NOI(B,L)
The next day cruise back to the mainland, arriving at around midday. You will then be transferred to the airport for a connecting flight to Danang and a short journey to the quaint, picturesque town of Hoi An. Spend your first evening in Hoi An strolling its romantic, silk lantern lit streets and dine in one of its fantastic riverside restaurants.
Day 4-5: HA NOI – DA NANG- HOI AN(B)
Over the next couple of days you have the options of a privately guided walking tour, a fun cooking class or an excursion to the ancient ruins of My Son. Alternatively, explore the picturesque countryside by bicycle or just laze on the beach.
Day 6: HOI AN(B)
Refreshed from your relaxing break in beautiful Hoi An, travel onwards to the beach town of Nha Trang, for the next few nights.
Day 7-8: NHA TRANG(B)
With its turquoise sea, golden sand and blue skies it is tempting to spend your days just relaxing on the beach. For those who can tear themselves away from their sun loungers, there are many options. You may enjoy a day trip to the offshore islands to go snorkeling and swimming. More adventurous types may wish to take advantage of the excellent kayaking or diving on offer.
Day 9: NHA TRANG- HO CHI MINH(B)
After a couple of nights in Nha Trang it is time to head further south to Ho Chi Minh City. In the afternoon you have the option of a private city tour or a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
Day 10: HO CHI MINH-MEKONG DELTA- MY THO- BEN TRE(B,L)
The next day make a journey to the Mekong Delta. Enjoy a cruise on a traditional sampan, taking in the floating markets and lush, tropical landscape. A fantastic lunch will be served in a villa on the banks of the river before returning to Ho Chi Minh City for some free time.
Day 11 – 13: HO CHI MINH- MUI NE(B)
Ho Chi Minh City - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14: MUI NE- HO CHI MINH DEPATURE(B)
Spend the morning at leisure before you are transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
- 13 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Hanoi city - Danang City and Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City, including domestic airport taxes.
- Boat cruises as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
What to bring ?