VietNam travel news
Promotions & Hot Deals now !
Saigon is a fast growing city, which is changing day by day and recognized by high buildings and big roads. The ongoing changes in economy have given the city a really cosmopolitan and dynamic character. Upon arrival at Saigon’s Tan Son Nhat Airport, our guide and driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel. You are free to stroll around the city.
Our tour starts at 8:30am with a transport ahead to Cholon, a Chinese area in Saigon. A visit at Thien Hau Temple and from here, we enjoy a cyclo ride to lively Binh Tay Market, a commodity store of Mekong delta area in Vietnam. Followed by another visit at a workshop where handicrafts and lacquer wares are made in front of you.
In the morning our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then depart for Tay Ninh to visit the famous Cao Dai Temple. There you witness a colorful service at noon. After the service you have lunch at a local restaurant. Then you go to Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi Tunnels are an impressive network of tunnels with a length of over 250 km. This strategic place was used by 15,000 Viet Cong fighters during the war. In the afternoon you return to Saigon, approximately at 5pm.
A smooth one-and-half-hour bus ride through rice field scenery along National Highway 1 brings you to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong.
Take a motorboat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Then pay a visit to My Tho's colorful street fruit market alongside the canal to soak up the lively atmosphere and watch the locals trade their produce.
The Mekong Delta Tours take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to Tortoise Island. End route, view the fishing port, the traditional stilt houses and boat building workshops, and the other three evocatively named Islands - Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn islands. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch served right in the heart of the orchard to the accompaniment of Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by the islanders.
After visiting the coconut candy mill, take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal. Then continue to Ben Tre province, "the country of coconuts", to see a typical agricultural model known as "Garden - Pond - Cage". Enjoy a relaxing cup of honey tea before returning to My Tho via Tan Thach natural canal, cruising under the shadows of water coconut palms. Departure to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Today is another valued moment. We get up early for a wonderful join –in breakfast cruise, followed by a visit to Cai Rang floating market. Here is the chance to become excellent photographer for amazing pictures. Back to the dock in the late morning, a transfer back to Saigon. On the way, we stop at My Tho for a visit at Dong Tam Snake Farm and Vinh Trang Pagoda.
Today, we take a flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival in Nha Trang, our local guide will welcome you and transfer you to Vin Pearl Resort. Here you and children can enjoy lots of amusing activities (your own expenses) on VinPearl Land such as water sports, merry go round.
Free day to enjoy the beach
Morning flight to Danang. Arriving in Danang, we take another transfer to Hoi An. On the way, we stop over at Marble Mountain. Overnight in Hoi An
Free at leisure
At 9:00am, ride a bicycle to a local farm in Tra Que Village. Introduction to the history of the village, the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering about the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
Pick-up at your hotel at 7am, then transfer 120 km on a good road to Ninh Binh. Our schedule of today is as followings:
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay, about 200 km far from Hanoi. It takes you about 3 hours to reach there. Then you will have a cruise on a traditional Vietnamese wooden Junk on Halong Bay to most caves, have seafood on board for lunch and have pleasure time for swimming and sunbathing. You will have dinner on board as enjoying the sunset; then stay on board for overnight.
This day you will have further cruise on the bay, visit rock piles and sun bathing before getting back to the wharf in the early afternoon. Our waiting vehicle will transfer you back to Hanoi.
A transfer to Hanoi’s Noi Bai Airport for your flight home
- 14 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh- Nha Trang, Nha Trang- Da Nang, Da Nang- Hanoi, including domestic airport taxes.
- Boat cruises as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
-Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
What to bring ?