Day 1: HO CHI MINH- ARRIVAL (D)
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City: guide and chauffeured transfer to hotel. Dinner on Sai Gon river cruise.
Day 2: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR(B,L)
Guided sight-seeing: History Museum, Museum of War Remnants, Ben Thanh market, Jade Emperor pagoda, lacquer workshop, etc.
Day 3: HO CHI MINH- MY THO- BEN TRE – CAN THO (B,L)
Travel to My Tho, Mekong Delta boat trip to Islands, drive to Can Tho to visit Munir Ansay pagoda. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET (B,L)
Another boat trip to Cai Rang floating market, ancient Vinh Trang pagoda, return to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5 : CAO DAI TEMPLE & CU CHI TUNNLES(B,L)
Drive to Tay Ninh province, escorted visits to the 'Cao Dai Holy See' and Cu Chi Tunnels, return to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6: HO CHI MINH- MUI NE (B)
Free time until leaving to drive to Mui Ne beach
Alternative beach destinations:
Con Dao Island:
Con Son, about 140km off the coast in the South China Sea , is the largest of a 15-island archipelago most of which is included in a National park and marine reserve. Con Dao is a relatively new destination with minimal infrastructure - only one hotel at mid-range standard and nothing above. The small town and harbour is interesting but, apart from the natural environment, the only attraction is Con Son's long history as prison colony. The prisons, cell blocks and torture chambers are retained as a museum.
The islands and marine area are rich in bio-diversity, much of which has yet to be explored. Snorkelling and diving around the islands and coral areas are available. We'll arrange a local guide ensure that you see the best of Con Dao's pristine flora, wildlife and wide range of aquatic species.
If you want to get off the usual tourist trail and don't mind roughing it, this should suit you.
Phu Quoc Island:
Phu Quoc is Vietnam 's largest island. Located in the Gulf of Thailand , has a wide variety of beaches, some regarded as the best in Vietnam . It's recently been 'discovered', so there's plenty of development in the tourist area. However, you don't need to travel far to find seclusion.
Infrastructure is improving, but most roads are rough tracks. There's plenty of accommodation, but nothing above Superior standard. That said, some of the smaller resorts offer comfortable tree-shaded chalets on the beach and friendly service. Duong Dong, the main town, is interesting with plenty of restaurants. Diving and snorkelling are available as well as hiking, cycling and similar activities.
Phu Quoc provides a good beach holiday with a range of activities if required.
Day 7: MUI NE (B)
Day 8: MUI NE (B)
Day 9: MUI NE (B)
Day 10: MUI NE (B)
Come back Ho Chi Minh city late afternoon
Day 11: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Smile Tourist pick you up and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- 10 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Boat trip as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring ?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...